KoAloha KSM-T2 Soprano Body Tenor Neck Ukulele Hawaiian Koa "Hidalgo" SUPER RARE
* NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha KSM-T2 in the PHOTOS
This is the very first KSM-T2 that I have ever had. Since I am the #1 KoAloha dealer in the world you know how SPECIAL and RARE these KSM-T2 are.
What is a KSM-T2???
The KoAloha KSM-T2 has a all solid Hawaiian Koa Soprano Body with a Tenor Neck.
These are super cool because if you are like me, I love the soprano bodies because they are small, easy to hold and give you that traditional Hawaiian Ukulele sound. BUT.....the necks are way to0 short on a soprano ukulele.
There are not enough frets, there is not enough space between the frets, and the nut width is too small. The KSM-T2 solves this problem.
With the tenor scale length neck you get everything you need from a tenor ukulele (plenty of frets, wider spaced frets and a wider nut) but with the small soprano body.
Plus they have a unique look with the small body and the long neck.
I stock other soprano ukuleles with tenor necks but with all the KoAloha made in Hawaii ukulele, you are getting the very best in sound, quality, and feel. Plus you get the "Better than the Weather" KoAloha Lifetime Warranty.
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY to add the cool and unique uke to your collection.
- Made in Hawaii at KoAloha shop in Honolulu
- All Solid Koa Soprano Body (Top, Back, and Sides)
- CNC-cut Mahogany Tenor Neck
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- 1-1/2 Inch Nut Width
- 17-1/4 Inch Tenor Scale Length
- KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- 20-Fret Fretboard, Joined at the 14th Fret (new 2020 Design)
- Single-Piece Sidewall Construction
- KoAloha’s Patented “Musubi” Soundhole
- New and Improved High gloss finish
- Abalone Headstock Logo and Fretboard Markers
- KoAloha Fluorocarbon Strings
- Tuned G-C-E-A with Unwound Low G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free Deluxe Hard Shell Case ($99 Value)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free KoAloha Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- "Better Than The Weather" KoAloha Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each KoAloha comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with KoAloha the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18, OH-32 or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner 5-7 business days please use the RUSH pickup option.
* NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha KSM-T2 in the PHOTOS
*Hardshell case that fits is the Ohana Ukulele Soprano Tenor Neck UCH-21L
- Return Policy
At Uke Like The Pros our mission is to provide you with the very best customer service, the very best instruments, and the very best quality. We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. Our expert staff with over 30 years experience will do our best to help you pick the instrument that is right for you. Sometimes, though, it’s just not the right fit. We will take care of you!
All instruments have a five-day approval period. If you would like to return an instrument you must contact us within five days of receiving it, and must ship it back to Uke Like The Pros within seven days. *See below for Instruments damaged during shipping.
If the instrument is damaged, defective, or blemished* when you receive it, please let us know as soon as possible and we will file a claim and help arrange return shipping. Upon receiving the instrument and confirming the damage or defect we will repair it, replace it, or issue a refund.
If an instrument is damaged during shipping, we will need to file a claim with our insurance company. Please keep the original box, packing material, and instrument, as photos will be needed to file a claim. We ask you to hold on to the damaged instrument until the insurance claim is settled. If the damaged instrument is shipped back to us before the claim is settled it will void the insurance claim. Don’t worry our team will guide you through this entire process.
If returning an instrument that is NOT damaged, defective, or blemished*, the customer is responsible for the full cost of the return including original shipping, return shipping, repacking, insurance, and a 10% restocking fee**. Any custom work, such as setups, strap buttons, or pickup installations are non-refundable.
When shipping an instrument back to Uke Like The Pros, the customer is responsible for repacking the instrument. The instrument must be returned in the condition and packaging it arrived in including packaging materials and tags. (For information on how to pack instruments, see here) For domestic orders, we will arrange a return shipping label to be sent to you. For international orders the customer must obtain their own label.
We can exchange or refund your purchase as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument.
* For instruments a blemish must be visible to the naked eye from at least 24 inches away or roughly an arms length in distance.
Please remember that instruments are made by hand and wood comes from nature, neither one is perfect. We inspect and play each and every instrument before shipment.
**Restocking fee is based on the full, non-discounted price of the instrument excluding add-ons or custom work.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quickly as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
* For discounted or used instruments: These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-256-0570