New 2020 KoAloha KTM-25 Tenor Ukulele Pack Solid Koa SILVER ANNIVERSARY "Rami"
COLLECTORS ITEM ... VERY SPECIAL, VERY LIMITED EDITION 25 YEAR SILVER ANNIVERSARY COMMEMORATIVE UKULELE the KoAloha Tenor Koa Silver Ukulele, KTM-25.
The difference between the KTM-00 and the KTM-25 is that the KTM-25 Silvers have a premium koa wood, the koa headstock plate (like they use on the Red and Black Labels) and a special black and silver label inside that is numbered.
They are only making a total of 500 of the Silver Tenors and when they are done, that is IT.
The Uke Like The Pros Pack Includes:
- KoAloha KTM-25 Silver Tenor
- Lifetime KoAloha Warranty
- Deluxe Kala or Ohana Hardshell Case ($99 value)
- ULTP Chord Chart
- ULTP Famous Candy Pack
- ULTP Microfiber Cloth
- ULTP Sticker
This is the exact model of my first KoAloha Tenor Ukulele except to be honest it's much nicer looking and sounding. The Koa wood has a rich blend of amazing colors and wood grains and has a full and even sound.
This is the original, handmade all solid wood koa. If you're ready to get one of the finest instruments you will ever own, then you will not be disappointed in this KoAloha Tenor Ukulele.
Plus you get the "better than the weather" KoAloha warranty which means they will fix or replace your ukulele if you have any issues with if, for life.
This is one of the best tenors you will find!! Tons of volume and clarity, easy to play, and 100% Hawaiian! This is the NEW 2020 Silver Anniversary model with ebony fretboard and bridge, abalone logo inlay and a new and improved gloss finish.
If you had yours eyes open for a good Hawaiian made instrument, this one sounds great, feels great, and as you can see is a beautiful instrument.
- All Solid Hawaiian Koa Body (Top, Back, and Sides)
- CNC-cut Solid Mahogany Tenor Neck
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- 20-Fret Fretboard, Joined at the 15th Fret
- Single-Piece Sidewall Construction
- 4-Strings – Standard GCEA, Setup with Low G
- KoAloha’s Patented “Musubi” Soundhole
- New and Improved High gloss finish
- New, Improved Closed Gear, Side Tuners
- Label with Silver Anniversary number
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with Unwound LOW G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Free Deluxe Hard Shell Case ($99 Value)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free KoAloha Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free Surprise Case "Candy" Included with Every Order
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day.
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- "Better Than The Weather" KoAloha Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each KoAloha comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with KoAloha the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18, OH-32 or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*An Lr-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250 - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
* NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha is in PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at email@example.com