KoAloha KCO-10 Opio Concert Ukulele Solid Acacia "Zion"
The Opio series from KoAloha has now evolved to a more beautiful in look and with a classic big bright tone KoAloha is known for. They now have this gorgeous all solid figured acacia body in a light gloss finish, making them nearly indistinguishable to their Hawaiian Koa line.
KoAloha's top Hawaiian workers have spent the last few years teaching these talented Thai wood workers how to be true KoAloha craftsmen. The result is monumental. The sound and feel is extremely similar to their beloved Hawaiian made instruments, but with a much more affordable cost.
- 14-15/16" Concert Scale (Distance from Nut to Saddle)
- 23-11/16" Overall body length
- 10-11/16" Body length
- 5-3/4" Upper Bout
- 8" Lower Bout
- 4-3/4" Waist
- 2-15 Body depth
- 1-7/16" At Nut
- Acacia body
- Spruce top
- Semi-gloss finish
- 13 Frets to Body 17 Frets Overall
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else). $67 Value
- Free KoAloha padded gig bag.
- Setup with Low Action and Ready to Play. $50 Value
- Normally ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- "Better Than The Weather" Warranty
* An LR-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha Opio Tenor Ukulele Acacia that is in the photos.