KoAloha KTO-G6 Guitarlele Opio Solid Acacia 6 String "Worf" A to A Tuning
WOW - This KoAloha Guitarlele is absolutely amazing. Some batches that come in are out of this world and this is one of them. This will not last long.
This is a 6 String TENOR Guitarlele tuned A-D-G-C-E-A.
The KoAloha Guitarlele KTO-G6 is the same Guitarlele that I play in all my videos.
These can be called Guitarlele, Guitalele, and Guilele (all the same instrument)
*NOTE - You will receive the EXACT KoAloha in the PHOTOS.
These sell extremely fast and since the supply from KoAloha is always small I would not wait to grab this guitarlele.
If you have been wanting to expand your musical range on the ukulele or have found even the smallest of the six string guitars just too large to handle and take with you, this is the instrument for you. Six strings tuned from A to A where the 1st four strings are tuned exactly like a standard low G ukulele. Two additional strings add a tremendous amount of range to your music. Easy to learn as a beginner, easy to transition from the guitar or ukulele, this beautiful guitarlele gives you what you want and need to sound amazing.
The KoAloha guitarlele has the nicest neck of all the guitarleles on the market. The neck is thin, with a low profile that makes it easy to play chords and glide up and down the fretboard. The 2 inch width at the nut is one of the widest available and gives plenty of space to play even the toughest chords (most guitarleles have a neck width of 1 3/4 inches which makes playing chords cramped and difficult).
This version of KoAloha classic tenor sized guilele, the G-VI. This Opio model is replacing the D-VI and is made with solid acacia and the same sound and feel that made the D-VI popular but at a lower cost, which is always nice.
- All Solid Acacia Body (Top, Back, and Sides)
- Solid Mahogany Neck
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
- Sapele Fretboard and Bridge
- 17 Inch Tenor Length Neck
- 2 Inch Nut Width
- Ultra Thin Neck
- Joined at the 15th fret
- Tuners Inline, Three Per Side
- KoAloha’s Patented “Musubi” Soundhole
- Satin Finish
- Made in Thailand
- TUNING - 6 Strings – A-D-G-C-E-A
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free KoAloha Deluxe Padded Gig Bag ($60 Value) (Discounted Hard Cases Available).
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48 on Orders Over $400
- Free KoAloha Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- "Better Than The Weather" KoAloha Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each KoAloha comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with KoAloha the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18, OH-32 or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
* CASE - Although the KoAloha comes with a padded gig bag, I would RECOMMEND adding a Hard Shell Case to protect your new instrument in shipment and beyond. Click the "ADD CASE"*
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
* NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org