KoAloha Mango Concert Ukulele KCM-00MG "Aurora" Made in Hawaii
The mango are here, the mangos are here.
WOW - Did you see the wood grain on this masterpiece?
* NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha Mango in the PHOTOS
After 3 years of waiting KoAloha has finally brought back the solid mango KCM-00MG concert ukuleles.
KoAloha is known for their big, bold sound and these beautiful concert mango ukuleles made on the island will not disappoint you.
Mango is a warm and round sounding wood, even more so than koa wood, and when paired up with KoAloha's craftsmanship and bracing you get a sound that will blow you away, balanced, crisp, and warm.
These mangos look and sound so good that I'm keeping one for myself.
This batch of mango has lots of beautiful color, grain variations, and flame. The photos only slightly represent the specular wood. As you rotate your new KoAloha mango concert ukulele in the light you will always see something new.
The KoAloha KCM-00MG Mango Concert has the exact same specs as the KoAloha KCM-00 Koa Concert but made with solid Mango wood.
If you have been wanting or waiting for one of these masterpieces, my advice, do not wait. These are in limited supply and will not last long. You do not want to wait 3 more years for this incredible opportunity to come along.
- Made in Hawaii
- All Solid Mango Body (Top, Back, and Sides)
- CNC-cut Mahogany Tenor Neck
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- 15 Inch Concert Scale Length
- 1-1/2 Inch Width at Nut
- KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- 17-Fret Fretboard, Joined at the 13th Fret
- Single-Piece Sidewall Construction
- KoAloha’s Patented “Musubi” Soundhole
- New and Improved High gloss finish
- Abalone Headstock Logo and Fretboard Markers
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with High G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Free Kala Deluxe Hard Shell Case ($99 Value)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48 States
- Free KoAloha Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- "Better Than The Weather" KoAloha Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each KoAloha comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with KoAloha the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18, OH-32 or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*An Lr-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250 - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
* NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha is in PHOTOS
- Return Policy
At Uke Like The Pros our mission is to provide you with the very best customer service, the very best instruments, and the very best quality. We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. Our expert staff with over 30 years experience will do our best to help you pick the instrument that is right for you. Sometimes, though, it’s just not the right fit. We will take care of you!
All instruments have a five-day approval period. If you would like to return an instrument you must contact us within five days of receiving it, and must ship it back to Uke Like The Pros within seven days. *See below for Instruments damaged during shipping.
If the instrument is damaged, defective, or blemished* when you receive it, please let us know immediately and we will file a claim and help arrange return shipping. Upon receiving the instrument and confirming the damage or defect we will repair it, replace it, or issue a refund.
If an instrument or product is damaged during shipping, we will need to file a claim with our insurance company. Please keep the original box, packing material, and instrument, as photos will be needed to file a claim. We ask you to hold on to the damaged instrument or product until the insurance claim is settled. If the damaged instrument or product is shipped back to us before the claim is settled it will void the insurance claim. Don’t worry our team will guide you through this entire process.
If returning an instrument that is NOT damaged, defective, or blemished*, the customer is responsible for the full cost of the original shipping, return shipping, insurance, and a 15% restocking fee**. Any custom work, such as setups, strap buttons, or pickup installations are non-refundable.
When shipping an instrument back to Uke Like The Pros, the customer is responsible for repacking the instrument. The instrument must be returned in the condition and packaging it arrived in including packaging materials and tags. (For information on how to pack instruments, see here) For domestic orders, we will arrange a return shipping label to be emailed to you. For international orders the customer must obtain their own label.
We can exchange or refund your purchase as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument.
* For instruments a blemish must be visible to the naked eye from at least 24 inches away or roughly an arms length in distance.
Instruments are handmade and wood comes from nature, neither one is perfect. We inspect and play each instrument before shipment, but every instrument, no matter the price will have variations in the wood grain and if inspected close enough will have some small imperfections.
Instruments under $500 will have some visible imperfections in the finish and wood. These imperfections are normal and does not mean the instrument is "B" stock, blemished, flawed, eligible for a discount, or free return. We want you to love your instrument and we hope you can enjoy playing it and sharing your music on your new instrument. Please email any concerns to email@example.com.
**Restocking fee is based on the full, non-discounted price of the instrument excluding add-ons or custom work (strap buttons, pickup installs, setups, tuner upgrade, etc.).
We work hard to ensure nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quickly as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you which is why we are available for you via phone (858)-256-0570 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* For discounted or used instruments: These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
** International Orders - Customers are responsible for all Custom Duties and Fees for your country. These duties and fees vary in each country and are calculated once your instrument arrives to your country. Duties and Fees are not eligible for refund on any kind of international returns.
*** For all International returns the customer is responsible for purchasing the RETURN shipping label. It is NOT possible for us to purchase these International return labels from our headquarters in the United States.
**** Policy for Cancellations Before Shipping:
If you decide to cancel your purchase and your order is already been pulled from the shelves and packed there will be a 15% restocking fee taken out of the refund. In addition you will not receive a refund on any work (strap buttons, setup, pickup install, etc.) that is done on your instrument prior to your cancellation.
Any instrument with custom work which includes a neck strap button, pickup install, or tuner upgrade will incur a 30% restocking fee in addition to our return shipping policy
You can reach out to us at email@example.com or 858-256-0570
Enter a short text here about the feature of your product.