This KoAloha Opio Concert Long Neck Ukulele KCO-02 "Slim Jim" is fabulous.
Every so often you get a wood grain that stands out from the rest. Most ukulele companies call this "premium." This one is it. As you can see from the photos the top, back, and sides all have a one of a kind wood grain.
This is a concert body size with a tenor length neck. A very cool and unique look and feel for this KoAloha ukulele.
The Opio series from KoAloha has now evolved to a more beautiful in look and with a classic big bright tone KoAloha is known for. They now have this gorgeous all solid figured acacia body in a light gloss finish, making them nearly indistinguishable to their Hawaiian Koa line.
KoAloha's top Hawaiian workers have spent the last few years teaching these talented Thai wood workers how to be true KoAloha craftsmen. The result is monumental. The sound and feel is extremely similar to their beloved Hawaiian made instruments, but with a much more affordable cost.
- Solid Acacia Wood Top
- Solid Acacia Wood Back and Sides
- Semi-gloss finish
- 15 Frets to Body 20 Frets Overall
- Mahogany Neck
- Sapele Fingerboard and Bridge
- Maple fretmarkers
- Friction KoAloha tuners
- Premium flourocarbon Koaloha Strings
- 17 1/4" Tenor Scale Neck (Distance from Nut to Saddle)
- 23-11/16" Overall body length
- 10-11/16" Body length
- 5-3/4" Upper Bout
- 8" Lower Bout
- 4-3/4" Waist
- 2-15 Body depth
- 1-7/16" At Nut
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else). $67 Value
- Free KoAloha padded gig bag.
- Setup with Low Action and Ready to Play. $50 Value
- Normally ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- "Better Than The Weather" Warranty
- Shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
* An LR-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha Opio Concert Long Neck Ukulele Acacia that is in the photos.