KoAloha Opio KTO-10 Tenor Ukulele Acacia (Zanzibar)
This new Opio series from KoAloha is undeniably beautiful! They now have a
gorgeous figured acacia body in a light gloss finish, making them nearly
indistinguishable to their Hawaiian Koa line, and this tenor has a sweet tone,
synonymous to KoAloha tenors.
KoAloha's top Hawaiian workers have spent the last few years teaching these
talented Thai wood workers how to be true KoAloha craftsmen. The result is a
fantastic value in a professional quality instrument.
- • 17-1/4" Tenor Scale (Distance from Nut to Saddle)
- • 27" Overall length
- • 11-10/16" Body length
- • 6-13/16" Upper Bout
- • 9" Lower Bout
- • 5-14/16" Waist
- • 2-1/2 Body depth
- • 1-7/16" At Nut
- • Acacia body
- • Semi-gloss finish
- • 15 Frets to Body 20 Frets Overall
- • Mango fretmarkers
- • Mahogany Fingerboard and Bridge
- • Mahogany neck
- • Black deluxe KoAloha geared tuners
- • Premium flourocarbon KoAloha Strings
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else) $67 value.
- Free KoAloha Padded Gig Pad.
- Setup with Low Action and Ready to Play. $50 Value
- "Better Than The Weather" Warranty
- Normally ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- Shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
* An Lr-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
You will receive the KoAloha Opio KTO-10 Tenor Ukulele Acacia Ukulele that is in the photos.
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org