This beauty is called "Tigers Eye."
This new Opio series from KoAloha is undeniably beautiful! They now have a gorgeous figured acacia body in a light gloss finish, making them nearly indistinguishable to their Hawaiian Koa line, and this tenor has a sweet tone, syonymous to KoAloha tenors.
KoAloha's top Hawaiian workers have spent the last few years teaching these talented Thai wood workers how to be true KoAloha craftsmen. The result is a fantastic value in a professional quality instrument.SPECS:
- 17-1/4" Tenor Scale (Distance from Nut to Saddle)
- 27" Overall length
- 11-10/16" Body length
- 6-13/16" Upper Bout
- 9" Lower Bout
- 5-14/16" Waist
- 2-1/2 Body depth
- 1-7/16" At Nut
- Acacia body
- Semi-gloss finish
- 15 Frets to Body 20 Frets Overall
- Mango fretmarkers
- Mahogany Fingerboard and Bridge
- Mahogany neck
- Black deluxe KoAloha geared tuners
- Premium flourocarbon Koaloha Strings
- This package includes a deluxe padded gig bag.