This new KoAloha Opio Tenor Ukulele KTO-10 is called "Terminator"
It has the KoAloha gorgeous figured acacia body in a light gloss finish, making it nearly indistinguishable to their Hawaiian Koa line, and this tenor has a sweet tone, synonymous to KoAloha tenors.
The name "Terminator" comes from the strong and bold wood grain and the relentless tone that this beauty creates.
KoAloha's top Hawaiian workers have spent the last few years teaching these talented Thai wood workers how to be true KoAloha craftsmen. The result is a fantastic value in a professional quality instrument.SPECS:
- 17-1/4" Tenor Scale (Distance from Nut to Saddle)
- 27" Overall length
- 11-10/16" Body length
- 6-13/16" Upper Bout
- 9" Lower Bout
- 5-14/16" Waist
- 2-1/2 Body depth
- 1-7/16" At Nut
- Acacia body
- Semi-gloss finish
- 15 Frets to Body 20 Frets Overall
- Mango fretmarkers
- Mahogany Fingerboard and Bridge
- Mahogany neck
- Black deluxe KoAloha geared tuners
- Premium flourocarbon Koaloha Strings
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else). $67 Value
- Free KoAloha padded gig bag.
- Setup with Low Action and Ready to Play. $50 Value
- Normallys ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- "Better Than The Weather" Warranty
* An LR-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha Opio Tenor Ukulele Acacia that is in the photos.