KoAloha Pineapple Sunday Concert Longneck Koa Ukulele "Maui" Made by Pops - Made in Hawaii
* NOTE: You will get the Pineapple Sunday in the PHOTOS (not the video)
This KoAloha Pineapple Sunday made by Pops has a concert body and a tenor neck.
They are incredible and made by Pops the founder of KoAloha.
Here's the deal. These are one of a kind Pineapple Sunday ukuleles handmade by Pops KoAloha. I'm fortunate to get just a few of these every so often and with the pandemic they have become even harder. Every single one of these Pineapple Sunday's that Pops makes will be a collector's item and one day will be priceless.
Nobody else at KoAloha can make Pineapple Sundays, they are a Pops original creation and let's be honest, would you want one if it wasn't made by Pops?
Pops brings his over 25 years of ukulele experience and pours his heart and soul into the creation of each one of these masterpieces.
It is an honor to call Pops my friend and a father figure to me. We have an amazing relationship and he teaches me things every time I see and talk to him.
Know that his passion for life, God, ukulele making, and customer satisfaction is unlike anything I have ever seen before.
I personally own 3 Pineapple Sundays made by Pops and they are the highlight of my ukulele collection.
They bring a smile to me every time I pick-up and play them.
Trust me, as the Pineapple Sunday expert, having had over a dozen in my store, you will never be disappointed with these.
"Blonde Bombshell" is made from 100% ultra premium Hawaiian Koa (top, back, and sides) with a concert size body and a tenor neck and scale length.
- Ultra Premium Solid Hawaiian Koa Top, Back, and Sides
- Concert Body with Tenor Length Neck (Longneck Concert or Super Concert)
- Solid Mahogany Neck
- Macassar Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- Signature Pops 5-point Headstock (NEW)
- 17-Fret Fretboard joined at the 13th Fret
- Nut Width: 1-1/2 Inches
- Limited Edition Koa
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with High G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free Deluxe Hard Shell Case ($99 Value)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free KoAloha Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- "Better Than The Weather" KoAloha Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each KoAloha comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with KoAloha the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18, OH-32 or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
* NOTE: You will get the Pineapple Sunday in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at email@example.com