This beauty is called "The Bomb."
This is the actual ukulele that you will receive.
This is one of the best tenors you will find!! Tons of volume and clarity, easy to play, and 100% Hawaiian! This is the NEW 2018 model with ebony fretboard and bridge, abalone logo inlay and a new and improved gloss finish.
The KoAloha sound and feel is entirely unique to their line of instruments. Mr. Alvin Okami and his son Paul have developed their own bracing, designs, and at times, completely new instruments. They have approached ukulele making like artists and have given us a wonderful sounding koa ukulele in each size. Here in Hawaii the tenor size is the most popular. Many of KoAloha’s endorsed artists play this model, like Herb Ohta Jr., Raiatea Helm and tons of others. We guarantee that you will love the radiant sounds from this splendid Hawaiian Made koa tenor!
If you had yours eyes open for a good Hawaiian made instrument, this one sounds great, feels great, and as you can see is a beautiful instrument.
- All Hawaiian koa body
- CNC-cut sapele tenor neck
- TUSQ(tm) nut and saddle
- KoAloha 5-pointed crown headstock
- Ebony fretboard and straight design bridge
- 20-fret straight-cut fretboard, joined at the 15th fret
- Single-piece sidewall construction
- 4-strings – standard GCEA, setup with either high or low g
- KoAloha’s patented “Musubi” soundhole
- High gloss finish
- “Better than the Weather” Warranty
This is the actual ukulele you will receive.