KoAloha Opio Tenor Ukulele Acacia KTO-10 "Emperor."
The ukulele you see in the videos and photos is the ukulele you get
Opio by KoAloha Ukuleles are handmade with the same techniques and specs as the ones made in the KoAloha factory in Hawaii, but are built in Thailand. They put in the same time honored care and love into making these wonderful sounding, looking, and playing ukuleles. You get the same warm, resonant, lush, and crisp sound of a KoAloha but for a great price. All around these are amazing ukuleles. The Acacia model has a slight gloss to the finish, and has a similar look and sound to it's Koa wood cousin. Everyone that plays them, is blown away by their resonance, volume, and lightweight feel! You will not regret buying this KoAloha Opio Ukulele.
- Solid Acacia body (top, sides, and back)
- Semi-gloss finish
- Tenor 17 1/8" Scale (Distance from Nut to Saddle)
- Overall Length 27"
- Body Length 11-10/16"
- Upper Body Width 6-13/16"
- Lower Body Width 9"
- Body Depth (neck to back) - 2 1/2" to 2 3/4"
- Nut Width 1 1/2"
- KoAloha patented “Musubi” soundhole
- TUSQ(tm) nut and saddle
- 20 Frets (15 frets to body)
- Mahogany Neck (non-radius)
- Hand-Shaped Sapele Fretboard and Bridge
- Mango fretmarkers
- Premium flourocarbon Koaloha Strings
- Setup with Low G
- Free Uke Like The Pros "Master The Ukulele 1" or Master The Ukulele 2" Course" - $67 Value
- Custom Setup
- Padded gig bag included
- “Better than the Weather” KoAloha warranty
- Product will ship within' 1-2 days of order
The ukulele you see in the videos and photos is the ukulele you get. I take pride in making quality videos and photos of every ukulele so you can see and hear the ukulele that speaks to you.
*Non-US orders – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.