MXR CLONE LOOPER GUITAR & UKULELE EFFECTS PEDAL M303
Whether you’re practicing at home, captivating audiences with improvisational compositions onstage, or weaving intricate sonic tapestries in the studio, the Clone Looper Pedal has you covered. Packed into a standard MXR®housing that’s built like a tank, it’s easier to use and delivers higher fidelity signal reproduction than any other looper of its type—hands down.
This pedal can be powered by the included Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the Iso-Brick™, and Mini Iso-Brick™ power supplies (not included).
- Unprecedented sound quality and feature set for a looper this compact
- Record loops up to 6 minutes long with unlimited dubs
- Set your loop to double-speed, half-speed, or play it in reverse with onboard volume control or external MXR tap tempo switch connected to ctr jack
- Loop storage rates up to 88.2kHz handle even high-gain distortion with ease
- Exp jack allows external control of output level with a dvp volume pedal or play loop once Mode with an MXR tap tempo switch
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at email@example.com