Mya-Moe Ukulele #275 Master Grade Chocolate Heart Mango Concert Custom Ukulele
You're in for a special treat. An original Mya-Moe Custom Concert Ukulele made from Master Grade Chocolate Heart Mango made by Gordon & Char Mayer.
If you know anything about Mya-Moe these are incredible handmade instruments that are made to order. Each instrument is tracked, signed and accounted for with great detail.
This amazing ukulele, which is one of the best sounding and ukuleles I have ever seen is #275 of over 2500 that have been made. It is signed and was originally made for jazz player Eric Skye.
To see the full history of this ukulele from Mya-Moe - CLICK HERE
Just some people that play Mya-Moe Ukuleles include:
- Eddie Vedder
- Daniel Ho (6 Time Grammy Winner)
- Ben Harper
- Bill Frissell
- James Hill
- Peter Luongo
- CLICK HERE to see the full list of players
I have seen Mango wood from KoAloha, Romero Creations, and Rebel and I have never seen Mango wood like this before. This is Master Grade Chocolate Heart Mango and as you can see from the photos and videos it is incredible.
You can search Reverb and eBay and you may find a few Mya-Moe Ukuleles for sale but none as amazing as this.
I don't play concert ukuleles much but while filming this video I was torn on whether I should add this to my collection.
This ukulele was completed in April 2010, so the tone and the vibe is amazing. The overall condition is very good and I know you will be more than stoked to have this instrument as part of your collection.
Since this is a previously owned ukulele please watch the entire video.Specs:
- Master Grade Solid Chocolate Heart Mango top, back & sides
Koa Body Binding
High Gloss Polyester Finish
Radiused Ebony fretboard with Koa binding & No Fret Markers
Peghed brand geared tuners
Leopardwood & Maple Signature Headplate
- 1 3/8 Inch Nut Width
- 15 Inch Concert Scale Length
- Strap Pin On Bottom Installed
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free 3 Month Premium Membership or free course of your choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else). $127 Value
- Free Deluxe Uke Crazy Hard Shell Case w/ Hydrometer $99 Value
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48 On Orders Over $400
- Free Surprise Case “Candy” Included with Every Order
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com
* You can simply click the add to order box to add the humidifier.
* An LR-Baggs 5-0 Pickup can be installed for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
* You can simply click the add to order box to add the pickup.
NOTE - This is a one of a kind custom made Mya-Moe Concert Ukulele. You will receive the exact ukulele that is in the video and photos.
* This instrument is sold as is with no warranty. All Sales are Final
* If you have any questions or need more information please contact email@example.com or call/text 858-523-0626
- Return Policy
At Uke Like The Pros our mission is to provide you with the very best customer service, the very best instruments, and the very best quality. We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. Our expert staff with over 30 years experience will do our best to help you pick the instrument that is right for you. Sometimes, though, it’s just not the right fit. We will take care of you!
All instruments have a five-day approval period. If you would like to return an instrument you must contact us within five days of receiving it, and must ship it back to Uke Like The Pros within seven days. *See below for Instruments damaged during shipping.
If the instrument is damaged, defective, or blemished* when you receive it, please let us know immediately and we will file a claim and help arrange return shipping. Upon receiving the instrument and confirming the damage or defect we will repair it, replace it, or issue a refund.
If an instrument or product is damaged during shipping, we will need to file a claim with our insurance company. Please keep the original box, packing material, and instrument, as photos will be needed to file a claim. We ask you to hold on to the damaged instrument or product until the insurance claim is settled. If the damaged instrument or product is shipped back to us before the claim is settled it will void the insurance claim. Don’t worry our team will guide you through this entire process.
If returning an instrument that is NOT damaged, defective, or blemished*, the customer is responsible for the full cost of the original shipping, return shipping, insurance, and a 10% restocking fee**. Any custom work, such as setups, strap buttons, or pickup installations are non-refundable.
When shipping an instrument back to Uke Like The Pros, the customer is responsible for repacking the instrument. The instrument must be returned in the condition and packaging it arrived in including packaging materials and tags. (For information on how to pack instruments, see here) For domestic orders, we will arrange a return shipping label to be emailed to you. For international orders the customer must obtain their own label.
We can exchange or refund your purchase as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument.
* For instruments a blemish must be visible to the naked eye from at least 24 inches away or roughly an arms length in distance.
Instruments are handmade and wood comes from nature, neither one is perfect. We inspect and play each instrument before shipment, but every instrument, no matter the price will have variations in the wood grain and if inspected close enough will have some small imperfections.
Instruments under $500 will have some visible imperfections in the finish and wood. These imperfections are normal and does not mean the instrument is "B" stock, blemished, flawed, eligible for a discount, or free return. We want you to love your instrument and we hope you can enjoy playing it and sharing your music on your new instrument. Please email any concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Restocking fee is based on the full, non-discounted price of the instrument excluding add-ons or custom work (strap buttons, pickup installs, setups, tuner upgrade, etc.).
We work hard to ensure nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quickly as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you which is why we are available for you via phone (858)-256-0570 and email: email@example.com.
* For discounted or used instruments: These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
** International Orders - Customers are responsible for all Custom Duties and Fees for your country. These duties and fees vary in each country and are calculated once your instrument arrives to your country. Duties and Fees are not eligible for refund on any kind of international returns.
*** For all International returns the customer is responsible for purchasing the RETURN shipping label. It is NOT possible for us to purchase these International return labels from our headquarters in the United States.
**** Policy for Cancellations Before Shipping:
If you decide to cancel your purchase and your order is already been pulled from the shelves and packed there will be a 10% restocking fee taken out of the refund. In addition you will not receive a refund on any work (strap buttons, setup, pickup install, etc.) that is done on your instrument prior to your cancellation.
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-256-0570
Enter a short text here about the feature of your product.