Ohana SK-38 Soprano Ukulele Premium Solid Mahogany Martin 2M Style "Throwback"
Martin was one of the first and most popular early styles of ukuleles. They led the way in design, style, sound, and quality. The Ohana SK-38 is based of the vintage Martin 2M that flourished between the 1930-1950's.
To buy a Martin 2M today you will be looking to spend a lot of money for an instrument that may be pretty beat up and will cost you a lot.
Why worry about getting an old instrument that may or may not have issues with it when you can get a brand new instrument that you know will play great and be something that you can "break in" yourself.
One of our first forays into a classic body style but with a vintage twist, the Ohana 38 line has been especially popular. An all solid mahogany build is lovingly stained the old fashioned “rubbed on” way, allowing the instrument to develop its own unique voice as it ages with minimal interference from the finish.
- Top: Premium Solid Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Premium Solid Mahogany
- Sound-hole: Rosette in black/white
- Finish: Vintage
- Binding: Cream
- Fretboard: Hardwood
- Frets: 12 to body
- Fretboard Markers: Pearloid Dot inlay on Fret 5, 7, and 10
- Nut and Saddle: Bone
- Headstock: Mahogany
- Tuners: Gotoh friction
- Strings: Aquila
- Nut Width: 1 5/16 Inches
- Body Length: 9 1/2 inches
- Scale Length: 13 3/4 inches
- Total Length: 21 inches
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with High G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com - $29.95 Value
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Discounted Gig Bag and Hard Cases Available
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48 On Orders Over $400
- Free Setup From Ohana - Custom Setups Available (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Ohana Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Ohana comes with a factory setup BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the easiest playability with low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* CASE - You can ADD an Ohana Padded Gig Bag for a discounted price or I would RECOMMEND adding a Hard Shell Case to protect your new instrument in shipment and beyond. Click the "ADD CASE"
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive a similar Ohana Ukulele in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at email@example.com