Ohana TK-15WG Tenor Ukulele Unique Gloss Willow Wood "Pulsar"
Each TK-15WG has its unique pattern of wood grains, making it a most strikingly looking instrument. How do you describe something so unusual and interesting? You will find this beautiful gloss finished Willow Wood ukulele is truly unique and rich in color variations.
This is a Tenor with fantastic, deep, resonant tones. Each note rings out distinctly yet combines perfectly in it's chord voicing. You will want to play this unique instrument daily and when not using it you will want to proudly display it. Be prepared for many inquiries when you are out and about with this ukulele.
- Top: Laminate Willow
- Back: Laminate Willow
- Sides: Laminate Willow
- Soundhole: Rosette in ribbon style
- Finish: Gloss
- Body Length: 12 inches
- Neck: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Frets: 14 to body, 19 Total
- Fretboard: Hardwood
- Nut: Bone
- Scale Length: 17 inches
- Headstock: Laminate Willow
- Tuners: Grover chrome open geared
- Strings: Aquila
- Saddle: Bone
- Overall Length: 26-1/2″
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift thecourse to someone else) $67 value.
- Free Ohana Padded Gig Bag.
- Setup with Low Action and Ready to Play. $50 Value
- . Normally ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- Shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
* An Lr-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
You will receive the Ohana TK-15WG Tenor Ukulele Unique Gloss Willow Wood that is the ukulele in the photos.