Ohana TK-270G Limited Edition Series Tenor Ukulele All Solid Acacia "Storm"
What??? Solid Acacia wood from Ohana?
Yes and I'm telling you that you will not find a better looking, playing or sounding koa wood tenor ukulele for this price. It's incredible.
Acacia wood is in brother of Koa wood as they are in the same wood family. Acacia is a beautiful looking wood that produces balanced, crisp and resonate tones. As the price of Koa has been skyrocketing over the years, Acacia has become a excellent choice for many builders.
Leave it up to Ohana to come through for you, producing an amazing instrument that not only looks stunning but gives you that great Solid Acacia sound.
This TK-270G tenor ukulele in solid acacia will revival any of the bigger manufactors but at a fraction of the price.
The stunning Acacia is highlighted by an abalone rosette and hardwood binding. A high gloss finish allows the full grain of Acacia to shine.
- Top: Solid Acacia
- Back and Sides: Solid Acacia
- Abalone Rosette
- Finish: Gloss
- Frets: 14 to body; 19 total
- Nut and Saddle: Bone
- Headstock: Mahogany with purfling and Mahogany binding
- Tuners: Grover geared Gold with Black Buttons
- Strings: Aquila
- Nut Width: 1 7/16 Inches
- Body Length: 12 inches
- Scale Length: 17 inches
- Total Length: 26 1/2 inches
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with High G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com - $29.95 Value
- Free Ohana Gig Bag ($40 Value) (Discounted Hard Cases Available)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48 On Orders Over $400
- Free Setup From Ohana - Custom Setups Available (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Ohana Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Ohana comes with a factory setup BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the easiest playability with low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* CASE - Although the Ohana comes with a padded gig bag, I would RECOMMEND adding a Hard Shell Case to protect your new instrument in shipment and beyond. Click the "ADD CASE"
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*An Lr-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250 - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner (5 business days) please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive the EXACT Ohana Ukulele that is in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at email@example.com