Ohana TK-39 Vintage Tenor Ukulele Solid Mahogany "Tinman"
The Ohana TK-39 tenor ukulele is styled after vintage Martin 3-M ukuleles from the 1920's. It features premium Mahogany, with multi-ply black and white purfling with Maple binding and details. Its all-solid construction produces a very bright and balanced sound, producing good sustain and resonance.
Top: Premium Solid Mahogany with Maple Pendalouge
Back: Premium Solid Mahogany
Sides: Premium Solid Mahogany
Sound-hole: Rosette in black/ white
Binding: Maple with multi black/ white purfling
Body Length: 12″
- Neck: Mahogany
- Frets: 14 Frets to Body; Total 18 Frets
- Fretboard: Black/ white purfling strip on center; Pearloid Double Dot Inlay on Frets # # 5, 7, 10, 12 & 15
- Finish: Vintage
- Nut: Bone
- Scale Length:17 inches
- Headstock: Mahogany
- Tuners: Grover Nickel Geared
- Strings: Aquila
- Saddle: Bone
- Overall Length: 26-7/16″
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else) $67 value
- Free Ohana Premium Padded Gig Pad (added by Uke Like The Pros)
- Normally ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- Shipped with 100% insurance coverage
* An Lr-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
You will receive a Ohana TK-39 Vintage Tenor Ukulele Solid Mahogany Ukulele that is very similar in appearance to the one pictured above but not necessarily that particular ukulele.