[DISCOUNTED] Ohana TKG-20e Mini-Guitar Solid Mahogany Top with Built In Pickup "Thunder" E to E Tuning
*** This TKG-20e is DISCOUNTED due a crack in the finish around the pickup (SEE PHOTOS). This does not effect the sound or warranty.
** NOTE - The Ohana Mini-Guitar is TUNED E to E and will have a Built In Pickup, EQ, and Tuner (even though the video and photos DO NOT SHOW ONE)
*** This is an Ohana Tenor Sized Mini-Guitar TKG-20e come with E to E tuning (E-A-D-G-B-E).
**** This can be restrung to A to A if needed.
The Ohana TKG-20e Mini-Guitar with Built in Pickup EQ, and Tuner is a quality and affordable 6 string mini-guitar that is tuned tuned E to E like a guitar.
It features a solid mahogany top and laminate back and sides. The extra effort Ohana put in to make a solid top helps the guitalele sings with crisp notes and warm overtones.
A combination between ukulele and guitar, the Ohana Mahogany Mini-Guitar TKG-20e offers playability and fun in a small package. Plus due to the tenor size body and scale length (17" scale - the measurement of the neck) it is portable and easy to take with anywhere. Also, great to to travel with as it easily fits into the overhead compartment of the plane.
- SIZE: 6 String Guitarlele (Tenor Body)
TOP: Solid Mahogany
BACK & SIDES: Laminate Mahogany
- NUT WIDTH: 1 7/8 Inches
NUT & SADDLE: Bone
- STRINGS: Aquila Super Nylgut®
- BUILT IN: Pickup, EQ, and Tuner
- TUNING: E-A-D-G-B-E
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com - $29.95 Value
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Discounted Gig Bag and Hard Cases Available
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free Setup From Ohana - Custom Setups Available (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Ohana Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Ohana comes with a factory setup BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the easiest playability with low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* CASE - You can ADD an Ohana Padded Gig Bag for a discounted price or I would RECOMMEND adding a Hard Shell Case to protect your new instrument in shipment and beyond. Click the "ADD CASE"
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*NOTE - You will receive a similar Ohana in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org