This limited edition Pineapple Sunday is called, the "Eternal Flame."
A Pops KoAloha special signature series made with premium Hawaiian Koa (top) and select curly maple (sides & back).
The Pineapple Sunday is a modern classic from Artist and Luthier Alvin Okami. This one has a concert size body and a tenor neck and scale length. This is by far one of the most stunning looking and sounding Pineapple Sundays I have seen.
- Hawaiian Koa Top
- Curly Maple Sides & Back
- Hand Shaped Mahogany Tenor Neck
- Macassar Ebony Fretboard, straight-cut w/ Gloss Finish
- TUSQ(tm) Nut and Saddle
- Soundboard debossed with Signature Pineapple patterned grid
- Signature Pops 5-point Headstock (NEW)
- 17-Fret Fretboard joined at the 13th Fret
- Fretboard Inlay Dots made of Abalone
Note: The Pineapple Sunday in the video and the photos is the exact ukulele that you will be receiving.