A Pops KoAloha special signature series made with premium Engelmann Spruce Top (with KoAloha logo pyrography) & Engelmann Spruce Back with Mango Sides. There is also a few small pieces of Pine on the side where the pineapple cutouts are.
The Pineapple Sunday X is a modern twist on the original Pineapple Sunday made exclusively by Alvin "Pops" Okami. This one has a concert size body and a tenor neck and scale length.
This is the 7th Pineapple Sunday I have had in, 2 of them are mine, and this one is absolutely spectacular. Although I love the 2 that I own, this one is the favorite one I currently have.
- Engelmann Spruce Top (with KoAloha logos pyrography)
- Engelmann Spruce Back
- Mango Sides
- A few small pieces of Pine on the side where the pineapple cutouts are
- Hand Shaped Mahogany Tenor Neck
- Macassar Ebony Fretboard, straight-cut w/ Gloss Finish
- TUSQ(tm) Nut and Saddle
- Soundboard debossed with Signature Pineapple patterned grid
- Signature KoAloha Headstock
- 17-Fret Fretboard joined at the 13th Fret
- Fretboard Inlay Dots made of Abalone
- Free Ohana hard shell case (fits Pineapple Sundays perfectly)
- Free Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com
- Custom setup done by Pops himself in the Hawaiian factory
- Ships within' 1-2 days, many times same day.
Note: The Pineapple Sunday X in the video and the photos is the exact ukulele that you will be receiving.
These are extremely rare and there is no guarantee you will see more of them.
This comes with a hard shell case + will ship with complete insurance from UPS.
Please Note: Shipments outside the US may require you to pay a duty and import fee once the ukulele arrives in customs.
*Shipping Costs - All shipping costs are estimates based on previous sales. If once I pack, ship and insure the ukulele, it cost me less than what you pay for shipping, I will refund the difference. My goal is not to make any money on shipping but ensure that your ukulele arrives safely and if we have any issue we know it's insured for its full value.