Rebel Double Creme Long Neck Concert Ukulele Mango "Fool's Gold"
This is a beautiful new solid mango super concert from Rebel that sounds great and has unique and striking design features. The artists and craftsmen at Rebel have made us another wonderful model and this one sounds fantastic!
This was made with solid mango wood and a has a beautiful gloss finish to protect and show it off. You will enjoy the ebony fret board with unique maple fret marker inlays, Gotoh UPT 4:1 geared lightweight vintage styled tuners, and a slim body profile that makes it extra comfy to hold and play. It feels great, looks beautiful, and the sound is warm and wonderful; you will love it!
- Brand new "super concert" or "long neck concert size
- All solid mango body
- Finish is a rich gloss on a distinctive look
- Tenor Scale 17 3/32 Inches
- Fantastic sound
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Gotoh UPT 4:1 tuners
- Mahogany neck
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else) $67 value.
- Free Rebel Premium Padded Gig Bag with distinctive design.
- Tuned with a High G string
- Normally ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day
- Shipped with 100" insurance coverage.
* An LR-Bragg 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
Note: You will receive the Rebel Double Creme Brulee Long Neck Concert Ukulele that is in the photos.
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
* For discounted or used instruments:
These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
You can reach out to us at email@example.com