Rebel Double Creme Soprano Ukulele Mango "Fields Of Gold"
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free 3 Month Premium Membership or free course of your choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else). $127 Value
- Free Rebel Premium Padded Gig Bag with distinctive design.
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping on Orders Over $400
- Free Setup with Low Action and Ready to Play. $99 Value
- Free Surprise Case "Candy" Included with Every Order
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day.
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
The Rebel Solid Mango Soprano Double Creme has the same beautiful, sweet sound with some really smooth highs and a nice responsive bass when you hit the open C strings as the Creme Brulee but with a more traditional thickness body. The extra depth makes this Ukulele even more Concert like than it's sibling. You will find yourself playing open chords like C and F and just listening for several seconds as the note rings out to its conclusion.
It is extremely rare for a new Soprano to have such a refined sound and this Ukulele successfully handles a confident strum without any undertones. In many ways it actually sounds much more like a Concert and has the beautiful, rich tones found in tone woods like koa. You will love the effervescence of this little champion.
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
* For discounted or used instruments:
These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
You can reach out to us at email@example.com