Romero Creations Grand Tenor Mahogany Ukulele RC-GT-M "Conan"
The Grand Tenor is to a tenor ‘ukulele what a grand piano is to a piano. Its oversized tenor body produces a deeper, fuller sound, and its slightly wider neck and string spacing allows for cleaner fingerstyle playing.
Designed by Pepe Romero
Handcrafted, all solid Mahogany wood
Tenor scale length
Ebony fingerboard & bridge
Pepe Romero Strings: UT2 Tenor Ukulele Set (Low G)
- 17" Tenor Scale
- 3" Body Width
- 1 1/2" Neck Width at Nut
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else).
- Free Professional Grade Global Green Eco-Friendly Case by Access
- Custom setup by Pepe Romero Jr. and Ready to Play.
- Normallys ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- 2 Year Warranty Backed by Pepe Romero Jr.
NOTE *You will receive the exact Grand Tenor Ukulele Mahogany that is in my video (white background) and the one in the photos.*