Romero Creations Grand Tenor Spalted Mango Ukulele RC-GT-MG "Fire Ball"
The Grand Tenor is to a tenor ‘ukulele what a grand piano is to a piano. Its oversized tenor body produces a deeper, fuller sound, and its slightly wider neck and string spacing allows for cleaner fingerstyle playing.
Designed by Pepe Romero
Handcrafted, all solid, distinctive Spalted Mango wood
Tenor scale length
Ebony fingerboard & bridge
Pepe Romero Strings: UT2 Tenor Ukulele Set (Low G)
- 17" Tenor Scale
- 3" Body Width
- 1 1/2" Neck Width at Nut
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else).
- Free Professional Grade Global Green Eco-Friendly Case by Access
- Custom setup by Pepe Romero Jr. and Ready to Play.
- Normally ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- 2 Year Warranty Backed by Pepe Romero Jr.
NOTE *You will receive the exact Grand Tenor Ukulele Spalted Mango that is the one in the photos.* The general video is to show the beautiful sounds produced by this tone wood and may not be the exact ukulele you will receive.
* An LR Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.