The Romero Creations Grand Tenor Ukulele Spalted Mango in the the photos called "Scare Crow"
The wood grain pattern on this ukulele is as stunning as the way it plays. The Grand Tenors are some of my favorites in the Romero Creations line.
The Grand Tenor is to a tenor ‘ukulele what a grand piano is to a piano. Its oversized tenor body produces a deeper, fuller sound, and its slightly wider neck and string spacing allows for cleaner fingerstyle playing.
Designed by Pepe Romero
Handcrafted, all solid Spalted Mango wood
Tenor scale length
Ebony fingerboard & bridge
Pepe Romero Strings: UT2 Tenor Ukulele Set (Low G)
- 17" Tenor Scale
- 3" Body Width
- 1 1/2" Neck Width at Nut
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else).
- Free Professional Grade Global Green Eco-Friendly Case by Access
- Custom setup by Pepe Romero Jr. and Ready to Play.
- Normallys ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- 2 Year Warranty Backed by Pepe Romero Jr.
NOTE *You will receive the exact Grand Tenor Ukulele Spalted Mango like the one in the photos.*