Romero Creations GT-SML Grand Tenor Spruce Top Ukulele "Sunshine Of Your Love" B Stock
Contact me if you have questions.
The Grand Tenor is to a tenor ‘ukulele what a grand piano is to a piano. Its over sized tenor body produces a deeper, fuller sound, and its slightly wider neck and string spacing allows for cleaner finger-style playing.
- Designed by Pepe Romero
- 17" Scale
- Solid Spruce Top
- Laminate Mahogany Sides & Back
- Smooth and Natural Satin Finish
- Tenor scale length
- Ebony fingerboard & bridge
- Romero signature
- Pepe Romero Strings: UT2 Tenor Ukulele Set (Low G)
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else).
- Free Professional Grade Global Green Eco-Friendly Case by Access
- Custom setup by Pepe Romero Jr. and Ready to Play.
- Normally ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- 2 Year Warranty Backed by Pepe Romero Jr.
I have made individual photos of each of the Grand Tenors I have left in stock so you will receive the Romero Creations GT-SML Grand Tenor Spruce Top Ukulele that is in the photos.
* An LR Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org