Romero Creations RC-TT-K Tiny Tenor Ukulele Koa "Tumnus"
The nut width on the Tiny Tenors is 1 3/8 inches and come with Pepe Romero WOUND Low G Strings.
* NOTE - You will receive the Ukulele in the photos.
The Romero Creations Tiny Tenor ukulele was the very first model ever released and has become one of the most popular and recognizable shapes in the ukulele community.
Don't let the teardrop shape fool you, these Tiny Tenor ukes have a big sound and are comfortable to play with or without a strap.
They are hand-made from all solid Koa wood with a beautiful abalone rosette, ebony fretboard and bridge and gloss finish that really brings it all together.
The "tiny" part of the Tiny Tenor is narrower body and the tear drop shape which makes the instrument easy to play and travel with. Yet, the neck still has the traditional 17 inch scale length you find in the all other tenors.
Conceptualized by GRAMMY® Award winning ‘ukulele virtuoso Daniel Ho and master luthier Pepe Romero, the Tiny Tenor is a tenor scale ‘ukulele built to the length of a concert ‘ukulele, maximizing portability without compromising sound.
** NOTE - The Tiny Tenor fist into a TENOR ukulele hardshell case like the ULTP-OTT-AT Case), although it's not a perfect fit, this will NOT fit into a soprano or concert hardshell case.
- Solid Mahogany Top, Back, & Sides
- 17 Inch Tenor Scale Length
- 1-3/8 Inch Nut Width
- 14 Frets To The Body
- Fits In A Tenor Hardshell Ukulele Case
- Easy Access To All Frets
- Powerful, Crisp Tone
- High Quality Geared 16:1 Tuners
- Ebony Fingerboard, Bridge, & hHeadplate
- Ebony Hand Made Tuner Buttons
- Abalone Rosette
- Daniel Ho Logo
Pepe Romero Strings: UT2 Tenor Ukulele Set (Low G)
- Made In Vietnam
- Tuned G-C-E-A with WOUND LOW G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- 10 Point Inspection On Each Instrument Before Shipping.
- Free Professional Access Premium Gigbag - $99 value (Discounted Hard Cases Available- These fit into a standard tenor hardshell case like the ULTP-OTT-AT Case)
- Fully Insured US & Worldwide Shipping
- Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days - Unless Custom Work Added
- Worldwide Fully Insured Shipping Available.
- 2 Year Warranty Backed by Pepe Romero Jr.
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Romero Creations comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* A humidifier is HIGHLY encouraged with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with Romero Creations the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
* You can simply click the add to order box to add the humidifier.
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
* You will receive the ukulele in the PHOTOS.