Romero Creations RC-TT6-K Tiny Tenor 6 String Koa Guilele "Torrey Pines"
The Tiny Tenor 6 String is a punchy little instrument with lots of overtones and great sustain. Perfect for the guitar player who is wanting that ukulele sound or ukulele player looking for the benefit of 2 added bass strings.
Conceptualized by 6 time GRAMMY® Award winning ‘ukulele virtuoso Daniel Ho and master luthier Pepe Romero, a 6 string version of the Tiny Tenor (tuned A to A).
- Solid Koa Top, Sides & Back
- 17” tenor scale length
- 20’ radiused fingerboard
- 2" Nut Width
- Tiny Tenor Shape Body
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- Powerful, crisp tone
- High quality 16:1 Tuners
- Tuned A to A (A - D - G - C - E - A) with Pepe Romero Strings Tenor Guilele set
- Designed by Pepe Romero & Daniel Ho
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free 3 Month Premium Membership or free course of your choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else). $127 Value
- Free Professional Grade Global Green Eco-Friendly Case by Access ($99 Value)
- Free setup by Pepe Romero Jr. - Custom Setups Available
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping To Lower 48 On Orders Over $400
- Free Surprise Case “Candy” Included with Every Order
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- 2 Year Romero Creations Warranty
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com
* You can simply click the add to order box to add the humidifier.
*An LR Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be added for an additional $250. Pickup installation will delay shipping a bit.
NOTE *You will receive the exact Tiny Tenor 6 String Guilele that is in the photos.
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org