Romero Creations Signature Replica Tenor Ukulele Spalted Mango RC-R-MG "Sosuka"
*NOTE - You will receive the Romero Creations RC-R-MG that is in the PHOTOS
These Romero Creations Replicas (also called Signatures) in Solid Mango are ridiculously amazing. For the looks, there is no better mango on the market. For playability these play like dreams. For sound they are lush, full, balanced and warm.
You will not find a warmer sounds from another wood, even Koa.
These Romero Creations Replicas are based off of Pepe Romeros Custom Handmade Series 5 Tenor Ukuleles that sell for $5000, and they sell immediately. Now you can get the look, feel, and sound of one of Pepe's customs in a manageable price.
- Solid Spalted Mango Wood Top, Back, and Sides
- Designed by Pepe Romero Jr.
- 17 Inch Tenor Scale Length
- 1-1/2 Inch Nut Width
- 12 frets to the body
- Gotoh Planetary 4:1 tuners
- Abalone Rosette and Purfling
- Ebony Binding
- Ebony fingerboard
- Ebony bridge
- Romero logo
- Pepe Romero Strings: UT2 Tenor Ukulele Set (Low G)
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with LOW G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free Professional Access Case - $67 value (Discounted Hard Cases Available).
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping on Orders Over $400 to Lower 48 States
- Free Romero Creations Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day.
- Worldwide Fully Insured Shipping Available.
- 2 Year Warranty Backed by Pepe Romero Jr.
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Romero Creations comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* A humidifier is HIGHLY encouraged with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with Romero Creations the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
* You can simply click the add to order box to add the humidifier.
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
* NOTE - You will receive the exact Romero Creations that is in the PHOTOS.
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org