Romero Creations Tiny Tenor 6 String Guilele RC-TT6-SM Spruce/Mahogany "Crosscut"
The Tiny Tenor 6 String is a punchy little instrument with lots of overtones and great sustain. Perfect for the guitar player who is wanting that ukulele sound or ukulele player looking for the benefit of 2 added bass strings.
Conceptualized by 6 time GRAMMY® Award winning ‘ukulele virtuoso Daniel Ho and master luthier Pepe Romero, a 6 string version of the Tiny Tenor (tuned A to A).
- Designed by Pepe Romero & Daniel Ho
- 17” tenor scale length
- 20’ radiused fingerboard
- Solid Spruce Top
- Solid Mahogany Sides & Back
- 2" Nut Width
- Tiny Tenor Shape Body
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- Powerful, crisp tone
- High quality 16:1 Tuners
- Tuned A to A (A - D - G - C - E - A) with Pepe Romero Strings Tenor Guilele set
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else). $127 Value
- Free Professional Grade Global Green Eco-Friendly Case by Access
- Custom Setup by Pepe with Low Action and Ready to Play. $99 Value
- Normallys ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- 2 Year Warranty Backed by Pepe Romero Jr.
- Shipped with 100% Insurance
* An Misi Pickup can be installed by Pepe for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
NOTE *You will receive the exact Tiny Tenor 6 String Guilele that is in the photos.*
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org