Romero Creations XS Soprano Ukulele Spalted Mango RC-XS-MG "Granite" SPECIAL
This is a SPECIAL because it came from the factory with split under the finish right under the sound hole. The crack is a few inches long but still very difficult to see on the photos.
NOTE: Pepe will fully insure this XS Soprano with his normal 2 year warranty (a Uke Like The Pros special) which means he will fix it if any additional damage is caused by the crack.
Because of this SPECIAL you will receive 20% off the normal price of $699.
Personally I bought a KoAloha Pineapple Sunday from Pops that had such worse cracks than this one and the sound is still amazing and beautiful. I would have no problem buying this ukulele especially since it still has the Pepe 2 year warranty.
Conceptualized by 6 time GRAMMY® Award winning ‘ukulele virtuoso Daniel Ho and master luthier Pepe Romero, a mini version of the Tiny Tenor, the XS Soprano is a soprano scale ‘ukulele built to the length of a mini ‘ukulele – the ultimate “take with you everywhere” instrument.
Designed by Pepe Romero
Handcrafted, all solid Koa wood
Soprano Body with Concert Neck Scale Length
14 frets to the body 16 total frets
Fits in a concert ukulele case
Easy access to all frets
Powerful, crisp tone
High quality 16:1 tuners
Ebony tuner buttons (hand made)
Daniel Ho logo
Pepe Romero Strings: UT2 Tenor Ukulele Set (Low G)
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else). $67 Value
- Free Professional Grade Global Green Eco-Friendly Case by Access
- Custom Setup by Pepe with Low Action and Ready to Play. $50 Value
- Normallys ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- 2 Year Warranty Backed by Pepe Romero Jr.
- Shipped with 100% Insurance
* An Misi Pickup can be installed by Pepe for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
NOTE *You will receive the exact XS Soprano Ukulele Spalted Mango like the one in the photos.*