Worth Clear Fluorocarbon 6 String Tenor Ukulele Strings C6-63 inch (G-c-C-E-A-a) Enough For 2 Sets
- For 6 String Tenor Ukulele (Not for Baritone)
- All unwound stings
- 100% Clear Fluorocarbon Nylon
- Tuning: G-c-C-E-A-a with HIGH G
- Full set of 6 Strings
- 63 Inches Long = Enough For 2 Full Sets
- Medium Tension
- HIGH G - 0224
- HIGH C - .0205
- LOW C -0319
- E - .0260
- LOW A - .0291
- HIGH A - .0185
Hand-Crafted In Japan
- For 6 String Tenor Ukulele Tuning G-c-C-E-A-a with HIGH G
- Sold as a set of 6 strings
- Enough for 2 full sets of strings
- Easy On Your fingers - Softer Material and Lower Tension.
- Bending Notes and Vibrato Easier – Smooth lead playing.
- Brown or Clear Strings – Choose your tone Jazzy or Bright.
- High or Low G sets – without finger squeak.
- Value for money with 2 sets per pack.
- Rapid ‘Settling In’ with Stable Tuning.
- Volume Balance.
- Long Lasting.
- Stable Tuning.
A MESSAGE FROM HERB OHTA JR."I’ve been using Worth Strings for the past 10 years. What I love about Worth Strings is their tonal quality and sustain. I find it easier on my fingers ... Worth Strings are the best for me!"
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org