Kala KA-SSEBY-B-CE Solid Spruce Top Striped Ebony Baritone Ukulele Cutaway w/ EQ "Bengal"
New for 2019, the Kala Solid Spruce Top Striped Ebony Baritone Ukulele KA-SSEBY-B-CE comes with a venetian cutaway and Fishman® Kula preamp. Spruce is known for its clarity, and dynamic range and response while ebony provides strong bass presence and responsive highs for a well-rounded sound profile.
- SIZE: Baritone
- TOP: Solid Spruce
- BACK & SIDES: Striped Ebony
- BINDING: Mahogany
- FINISH: Satin
- NECK: Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Striped Ebony
- NUTS & SADDLE: GraphTech NuBone®
- STRINGS: Aquila Super Nylgut®
- PICKUP: Fishman® Kula Preamp & Tuner
- Scale Length: 20.25 inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 30.5 inches
- Body Length: 14 inches
- Number of frets: 18, Width at upper bout: 7.75 inches
- Width at lower bout: 10.25 inches
- Width at waist: 6.625 inches
- Body Depth: 3.21 inches
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1.5 inches
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.81 inches
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice From ukelikethepros.com
- Free Kala Padded Gig Bag (not included from Kala)
- Build in Fishman Kula Pickup, EQ, and Tuner
- Setup and Ready to Play
- Usually ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
You will receive the Kala EQ KA-SSEBY-B-CE Solid Spruce Top Striped Ebony Baritone Ukulele shown in the photos.
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org