Romero Creations Tiny Tenor Ukulele Koa RC-TT-K "Sentry"
The nut width on the Tiny Tenors is 1 3/8 inches and come with Pepe Romero Low G Strings.
NOTE* You will receive the exact Tiny Tenor Ukulele that is in the photos.
The Romero Creations Tiny Tenor ukulele was the very first model ever released and has become one of the most popular and recognizable shapes in the ukulele community.
Don't let the teardrop shape fool you, these Tiny Tenor ukes have a big sound and are comfortable to play with or without a strap.
They are hand-made from all solid Koa wood with a beautiful abalone rosette, ebony fretboard and bridge and gloss finish that really brings it all together.
The "tiny" part of the Tiny Tenor is narrower body and the tear drop shape which makes the instrument easy to play and travel with. Yet, the neck still has the traditional 17 inch scale length you find in the all other tenors.
Conceptualized by GRAMMY® Award winning ‘ukulele virtuoso Daniel Ho and master luthier Pepe Romero, the Tiny Tenor is a tenor scale ‘ukulele built to the length of a concert ‘ukulele, maximizing portability without compromising sound.
- Handcrafted, all solid Koa wood
- 17 Inch tenor length scale
- 1-3/8 Inch Nut Width
- 14 frets to the body
- Fits in a concert ukulele case
- Easy access to all frets
- Powerful, crisp tone
- High quality geared 16:1 tuners
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Ebony tuner buttons (hand made)
- Abalone Rosette
- Daniel Ho logo
Pepe Romero Strings: UT2 Tenor Ukulele Set (Low G)
- Tuned G-C-E-A with LOW G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free Professional Access Case - $67 value (Discounted Hard Cases Available).
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping on Orders Over $400 to Lower 48 States
- Free Romero Creations Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day.
- Worldwide Fully Insured Shipping Available.
- 2 Year Warranty Backed by Pepe Romero Jr.
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Romero Creations comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* A humidifier is HIGHLY encouraged with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with Romero Creations the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
* You can simply click the add to order box to add the humidifier.
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
* NOTE - You will receive the exact Romero Creations that is in the PHOTOS.
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at email@example.com